Trying to show the global audience available through blogging!

As the harlem shake dance craze sweeps the world, I wanted to use it as an opportunity to show the global audience you can gain through the internet. The children are starting to see the benefits of blogging and how writing for a global audience can improve their writing by giving them a purpose.

I am hoping this video can further prove the potential to blogging by showing how massive the global audience can be. Please share as much as possible so that we can see how far it can go. I am hoping to share the stats from the video to do some geography work looking at a world map and seeing where we have reached.

It was also extremely fun and the children absolutely loved it! Here is our classroom version of the Harlem Shake:

6 thoughts on “Trying to show the global audience available through blogging!

1. What talented children you are! Great moves, which I hope will inspire my class as I may have to do is with them. 🙂

2. Great work everyone!
    I love your dance moves! 😉
    I hope this video goes all around the world! The bigger the audience the better!
    My class love blogging because of the wide audience and they love comments because it helps them become even better learners!
    Mrs Natusch
    Vardon School
    NZ

3. Wonderful work everyone!
    Your version of the Harlem Shake is fantastic! I haven’t heard of this before so I may need to do some research!
    I love blogging because so many different people from all around the world can view your learning and make comments. My class love receiving comments on their work because it helps them become even better learners!
    From Mrs Natusch
    Vardon School
    NZ

4. This is a great video and fantastic fun for the children in Davyhulme Primary School 🙂

5. Great work Davyhulme Primary School! My sons and I have just watched this from Istanbul in Turkey 🙂