NEW 100 WORD CHALLENGE

HERE IS THE LATEST PROMPT FROM 100 WORD CHALLENGE WEBSITE:

Good evening, and welcome back to my zoo. I have a very important challenge for you this week. Sly the Snake has found himself in the middle of a mystery that he needs your help to solve.

tumblr inline muqddq3oYZ1rtbyzx Week#8

Sly the Snake is a builder and a business man who doesn’t go in for any nonsense like ghosts and demons. One night he built a very strange house after plans for it arrived in the post along with payment. The plans had been covered in cobwebs but Sly had built it anyway. The house looked just as the plans had asked for: broken glass windows, creaking wooden porch, spider clock and strange, luminous plastic gargoyles. One night, the owner of the house turned up…
Can you imagine who wanted to live in a scary house like this? A ghost? A demon? A vampire?
Sly was about to find out! (Watch the end of the story here)
Your mission is to create your own scary character to live in the Night Zoo and write a hundred words about it. Remember to use terrifying adjectives to scare your classmates and the 100 Word Challenge team!
Good luck
The Night Zookeeper
*You can visit Sly and the haunted house on our website
*Download the animal creator resource to help you
*Put your animal into the special Halloween enclosure on our website: www.nightzookeeper.com

One thought on “NEW 100 WORD CHALLENGE

1. what an amazing task i will try my best to have a good go