New 100 Word Challenge!

Here is this week’s 100 word challenge. The prompt is:

This week we are using a different type of prompt. You will have 5 words to use in your writing. They can be anywhere in the piece and in any order but you have to use them all! That means you have 105 words this week. The words are:-

GREEN

TINY

PIANO

EXPLODED

SORRY

For more information about the 100 word challenge click here

If children write their 100 word challenge as a blog I will then upload it to the 100 Word Challenge website. It is a great way for children to showcase their writing to a world wide audience.

I am looking forward to reading some of your efforts!

4 thoughts on “New 100 Word Challenge!

1. As i sat down to watch a tv program about a shiny piano when i turned round and saw a tiny green slimy creature that had popped out from behind the sofa! It stared to talk to me i was stunned.I shouted my mum but she said, “I’m sorry i can’t come down now because I’m taking to granny and grandad on the phone.” I touched it but i must have touched it too hard because it exploded everywhere! It was the weirdest thing I had ever seen in my whole life.I told my mum after but she did not believe me.

• Lauren, this is a great effort, please can you post this as a blog entry rather than a comment then I can post it.

2. Mr Parkinson I have typed 2 100 word challenges now and they haven’t come up on the page?? Lucas 5A

• Lucas, this is a great effort, please can you post this as a blog entry rather than a comment then I can post it.