Blogger of the Week!

Each week Mr Parkinson will choose a child who he feels has made a special effort to blog and comment and they will be rewarded by having time at dinner to play on an iPad with a friend.

Read about how to become the Blogger of the Week here.

This week’s Blogger of the Week award is going to Oliver in Class 5A. This week he has written some amazing blog posts including his first.

Here are his blog posts:

My First Blog Post

My 100 Word Challenge

The Romans conquer Davyhulme.

Well done Oliver! For all the other children keep blogging away, I will be keeping an eye on everyone’s posts and comments and looking to choose another child next week.

9 thoughts on “Blogger of the Week!

1. well done Oliver you are verry lucky keep on posting the brilliant posts.

2. Hello
    What a great idea to have a blogger of the week. We used to have a blogger of the week last year and will need to get that back up and running for this year.
    Keep up the great posts and well done to Oliver to being the blogger of the week!
    Room 7
    Vardon School
    NZ

3. Congratulations Oliver, you really deserved to win, after looking at all your work I would have chosen you to
    from Emily

4. Hello I really enjoyed your writing congratulations of being blogger of the week it was very descriptif and I really enjoyed the bit when you put when the boy finds the key on the frosty grass

5. Awesome! I really like your roman amour and sword we have a fashion show at morning and there are very awesome musical song and we have show (Parent only) when we finish we had free browniesss

6. Congratulations Oliver! We like the idea of Blogger of the Week we also visited your Roman Day post as many of the students in our class celebrated Roman day in November. The Year 4’s put on a fantastic musical and fashion show that was for parents and teachers.
    Did you learn who the first emperor of Rome was?

7. well done oliver i can see what mr parkinson means i hope i get to be your friend but proberably not but fingers crossed