Jeff Kinney Live

On November 28th some children will be treated to a super webcast featuring the very talented author, Jeff Kinney! The bestselling creator of DIARY OF A WIMPY KID, talk about his brand new book Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel. Find out about how he came up with the story, how he draws the characters and his involvement in the latest film, Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days.

The DIARY OF A WIMPY KID series is a global phenomenon. 75 million copies have been sold worldwide. In March 2012,Diary of a Wimpy Kid was voted by UK kids to be the BEST CHILDREN’S BOOK OF THE LAST DECADE beating HARRY POTTER to the top spot!

Look at the trailer for the latest Diary of a wimpy kid book – The Third Wheel here:

We can also get Jeff to read out your funniest moment! The Diary of a Wimpy Kid books are packed with hilariously-funny moments, told in cartoons. As part of your preparation, ask students to answer the question below:

Write down in ten words maximum, what is the funniest thing that has EVER happened to you? Please comment on this post and share your funniest moment

I will then submit the best responses, along with our school name and details of the names and ages of the children answering, to puffin@penguin.co.uk. Jeff’s favourites will be read out during the event!

If you have any questions that you want to ask Jeff so that he can answer them in the webcast please write them down here, or write them as a comment on this page and I will forward them for you.

2 thoughts on “Jeff Kinney Live

1. jeff kinney is my hero in auther focus and i cant wait to buy the third wheel

2. How long did it take you to write The Third Wheel? It took me 1 day to read it!