Talent show 2014!

2014-12-17 15.07.55

The staff and children enjoyed an amazing Christmas dinner thanks to the wonderful kitchen staff today!

This was followed by the annual Talent Show, which once again proved that our children are not only gifted in the classroom but also on the stage, with dancers, singers, musicians, magicians and poets all displaying some incredible talent!

After rumours circulating about whether the children would be treated to a performance showcasing the teacher’s talents, they were ‘treated’ to this ‘questionable’ performance from Mr Parkinson –

7 thoughts on “Talent show 2014!

1. 10/10 /10 you will get yourself the winning prize of this talent show with your frozen parody. You should go to the X factor 🙂

2. We really liked your own version of do you want build a snowman it was really good and funny. Well done.

3. That was awesome! I think it is great for a teacher to make children laugh! keep up the great work! :-))

4. This is awesome you should sing on the x factor. Did you win the Christmas talent show?

5. We think your entry should win the talent show with your frozen parody.

6. I loved it! If I was a judge he will definitely be on his way to victory!!!!!!!!!
    WELL DONE!!

7. We think your entry should win the talent show with your frozen parody