What is Global Warming?
It’s the term used to describe the gradual heating of Earth’s surface,oceans and atmosphere due to the greenhouse effect.
How to address Global Warming?
- Arctic sea ice is melting
- Glaciers are disappearing
- Heat waves,storms and floods are becoming more extreme
- Insects are emerging sooner and flowers are blooming earlier
- In some places,birds are laying eggs before they are expected
How can we reduce Global Warming Effects?
- Plant Trees
- Start a seed bank
- Home energy saving
- Domestic Recycling
- Use clothing at home in hot or cold weather instead of turning the heat up or down
- Walk or ride a bike instead of driving a car