100 word challenge

I was strolling round the frosty meadow in the glorious countryside when i saw something glimmering in the green grass. It was a shiny, silver key. I picked it up and thought “this looks like the key from mum’s jewellery box!” I gazed at my mum in the distance, she was looking for something, but what was she looking for? I sprinted to her and handed her the key, I asked if it was hers. She looked relieved that I had found it and gave me a massive hug. She smiled, took my hands and swung me round and round.

6 thoughts on “100 word challenge

1. Really good Emily I thought your story was brilliant I loved every bit of it and you used adjectives well. Also you put in adverbs. If I was marking you out of 10 I would give you 10.

2. Hello Emily,

What a lovely post. I’m so glad you found your mum’s key. I like how you used adjectives to describe – frosty meadow, glorious countryside and powerful verbs – glimmering and sprinted.
    I wonder if you can find a missing comma, and a comma that I think would be better as a full stop.

Mrs W
    Team 100WC
    Flamborough, East Yorkshire
    (I put this in as my class are always asking where the commenter is from and more often than not, I don’t know!)
    Keep writing and entering the 100WC

3. 🙂 I really enjoyed this story. I like your description!

4. Well done! You have used some good desciption!TOP MARKS FOR YOU!!!
    Awsome!