Freedom Friday Part 1 (morning)

I go to this amazing school where every Friday we get a day of no work just…FUN!!What we do is every Friday some people between Year 3 and Year 4 go swimming at Urmston Leisure Centre and we have really exciting classes!!Enough of that let’s go to the fun stuff!After when everybody’s finished swimming…oh I forgot,I am in Year 4 sorry..right where was I?Oh yes after swimming we normally have French.I think I know that you will say”Oh French is BORING but I’m not lying It’s actually really ,surprisingly,FUN!After French we have our delicious dinner mmmm:) That’s all I can actually say for the morning but remember there’s going to be a afternoon part(part 2) very shortly,so…stay tuned.If your from my school then leave a comment saying what Iv’e missed in the morning, but if your from a different place/country then tell me what you do at your country?Thanks for reading this piece of description:)Sandy 4a signing out.

5 thoughts on “Freedom Friday Part 1 (morning)

1. I really love french:)I like the way you put signing out lovely to read wonder full post!

2. friday is my favorite day too because you get to go swimming and wear you
    P.E. kit 🙂

3. Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea.watch

4. Friday is my favourite day too,because we don’t have to do work work work! Friday is always a great day we have lots of fun! I have a packed lunch and it is always good too.I like to do French too.