100WC

“Rosie,” I yelled as I plunged through puddles of mud.Breathlessly she bounded back barking on the way. I bent down beside her ready to give  her a treat but she already had something in her mouth it was a metal key.  I stared at myself through it in ore I only had old of it for two seconds when appeared a wooden door it  rather tall  strange and dull. Bravely I opened it suddenly out came  strong draft that strong it dragged me in I screamed for help  nobody came I was alone and there was no way out for sure…

9 thoughts on “100WC

1. Well done for entering the 100wc Emily! I really enjoyed reading your story and especially loved when you used the alliteration ‘bounded back barking’. To make your work even better I think you need to think more about where you place punctuation to make the whole story make sense. Keep up the fantastic work 🙂

2. Well done!!! Make sure you read your writing once you have writen it, but overall your story was fantastic.

3. wow good work but you might want to read through it because of you sentances dont make sense

4. You have used lots of punctuation and adjectives! The use of verbs and adverbs and description is brilliant. Keep up the good work.

5. You have used lots of punctuation and adjectives!!!
    The use of verbs is amazing!!
    The adverbs are BRILLIANT!
    Also the speech is good.
    and i liked how you used a cliff hanger…
    TOP MARKS FOR YOU EMILY 😉

6. FANTASTIC WORK!!!!! i really liked all of your description and i loved your punctuation

7. Oh my gosh! Im dieing to know what happens next tell me! Great punctuation and same goes for adjectives but for next time check your spelling before you send it but id give it a 10/10

8. WOW ! I want to know what happens next!