100wordchallenge!

“Tea time boys!” mum yodelled. Mum flipped the pancake up but it transformed into a flying saucer and zoomed around the room!”After that…thing.”I cried. We followed it up the stairs…and down again. It went through the door!” Aaaarrrghh!” Was the sound of terrified villagers.”Blop blah clooooooo!”the pancake warbled. It was now or never. As the pancake droned on in its language I leaped on it! Once inside I ate it.”Well that’s it” I said. The door bell rang.”Help our jam has become a gloppy monster!” Here we go again! another great and unexpected adventure…

3 thoughts on “100wordchallenge!

1. Nathan,
    WOW!! I think this is brilliant, loved reading it, I have actually read it five times, it was that good. Great descriptive writing, you have a brilliant imagination, and created a fantastic 100 word challenge story. A massive ‘high 5’ to you and your story 🙂
    Congratulations 🙂

2. that was a great story. it was funny to. I realy enjoyed it. I liked the way the pancake turned into a spaceship.

3. that was a great story. it was funny to. I realy enjoyed it. I liked the way the pancake turned into a spaceship