GRASMERE!!!!

Are you board of the same old lessonsA rare you depressed? Do you want to be somewhere peaceful? The there is only one place to go.

GRASMERE!!!!!

Grasmere – there is nothing like it! If you look up you can see a never ending waterfall, on a beautiful, admirable mountain. Once you get up there you will glad you did, and you will want to climb another mountain!

You do a river study witch is admirable – ace infant. Imagine a place where there is hardly any cars coming down the roads, where there is an amazing adventure park for all ages, where there is no limit of fun, well then you better hurry and come to GRASMERE!

Have you ever seen William Wordsworth , the famous poets,  grave? Well now is your chance and whilst your there you can go into the delightful, delicious gingerbread shop. Some say it is disgusting ; many others say it is mouthwatering!

GRASMERE has breathtaking views: the crystal clear water trickles down as graceful as a butterfly dancing. Merrily, me and my friends skipped onto the coach to go back home. On the outside is smiled, but on the inside I cried

SO COME TO GRASMERE it’s AMAZING