Harriet’s 100 Word Challenge

I fell. Suddenly the pain seared through my arm. Nonchalantly, I crashed down! The thin branch, which couldn’t take much weight, shattered. In a flash my terrified mum called the ambulance. Worried, scared, terrified, the next thing I knew I was tucked up in a strange room that smelt horribly of putrid medicine. My arm was in a cast. Like a tired toddler after a long hard day I knew I must’ve become unconscious. Now I am living in a hospital bed. Although, my mum is not with me. She was when I fell, I am sure. I called and called for her but still no reply. I’m beginning to panick…

I hope you like it!

By Harriet

5 thoughts on “Harriet’s 100 Word Challenge

1. Hi Harriet I really liked your piece of writing its really good. The toddler bit was really good

2. Harriet you did a wonderful job using the prompt. I especially liked the clever phrases you used, like “a tired toddler after a hard day” – very creative! I enjoyed reading your story and hope to read more from you on the 100WC.

3. Harriet you did a wonderful job of using the prompt! And you also did a nice job of writing your story, using clever phrases like “a tired toddler after a long hard day” – very creative! I really enjoyed reading your story, and hope to read more from you on the 100WC.

4. Harriet that is a really good piece of writing!
    Really good no Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love all of the words you have used eg.seared,nonchalantly!!!!!