Josephs 100wc

It was warm a Tuesday walking to ASDA,when a large figure sprung out of the the blue wearing a black jacket and black chinos!He ran at me with a gun, i swallowed my hart.The more he ran at me, the more I shacked.Now he was at least 20 ft away from me, I screamed, I ran.I have never been so scared in my life I wondered is this the last minute of my life! But it was very late at night so everyone was fast asleep snoozing loudly…He got me, it was too late.HE ATE ME.It was my last minute.No witnesses…

4 thoughts on “Josephs 100wc

1. Wow Joe this is amazing work , if I hadn’t had seen the name I would have thought it was a teacher’s work! Some of the vocabulary you used such as : sprung out of the blue was great ! I also loved the ending I wished it could have been longer because you left it on a cliffhanger! Well done Joe I can see how much effort you have put into this piece of work! Keep up the good blogging , just try and remember to check your spelling when you finish but apart from that this work is outstanding!

2. That’s a great blog joe.It’s got a weird ending but it’s fantastic!Remeber to check your spellings but it’s great I like the part with the gun!Great job

3. This story is dark but it’s very good. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, and I wish it had ended happier. Make sure you check your spelling and grammar. Good job.