my 100 word challenge by chloe

One day I was taking a walk through the big park around the corner from my house. As I walked through the gates to the flower gardens I noticed a large shiny silver key glistening on the grass by my feet, as I went to pick the key up, it suddenly began to shrink until it was as small as a ant. I picked the key up with my two fingers. And carried on walking through the flower Garden, when Something else caught my eye, It was a door and the key hole was the same size as the key I had just found. I put the key into the key hole and opened the door, and was sucked in and transported into a different dimension. I ended up in a strange place a mysteries island.  It was raining so I walked up to a cave for shelter.

One thought on “my 100 word challenge by chloe

1. Hi Chloe,
    Thank you for entering the 100 Word Challenge this week, I enjoyed reading your work. Your description at the beginning gave me a clear picture of your setting and what was happening. I like the simile you used as well. You have written in clear sentence and you have used some god vocabulary.
    You have a couple of capital letters in the middle of a sentence which you do not need. Can you spot them yourself?
    Well done!
    Mrs Stones