Super Hamster & Radioactive Rat

“I want a ball!”,pleaded radioactive rat,”all I get is a tortoise with a box on it””SO?”asked super hamster.”So,you always get to a crime before me!!”replied the rat.                                                                                            “Oh jump in then!”said the reluctant hamster,”it might just come in handy!”                                                                                                                    And so it did …super hamster steered out of the way.BOOM!BOOM!BOOM! Again radioactive rat did it this time.Mad mo-mo had escaped again! This time he was prepared.Not a usual!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!”Ha!You weren’t prepared!.NAH NEE NAH NEE naH !”TO BE CONTINUED….

One thought on “Super Hamster & Radioactive Rat

1. Hi, well done for completing the 100 word challenge. You have lots of great ideas, I love the name of the rat. Have you written about them before as this feels like just another episode in a longer storyline. Remember to read back through your work to check it all makes sense and start a new sentence for each speaker to make it easier to read. Keep up the wonderful writing, I look forward to reading more.