The chase By Katie

Finally I had escaped those evil men.But in the blink of an eye the chase was back on!!! My leg,which was already pain, kept moving while I jumped car to car. Out of the blue the four men were right behind me in a monster truck and had guns in there hands.Suddenly the pain in my arm was excruciating,painful and I was suffering terribly.The bullet shot through my arm as fast as a leopard at full speed.One of the men jumped              Out the car and grabbed hold of me and through me to the ground “I’m  not finished yet”

2 thoughts on “The chase By Katie

1. Well done Katie for this 100WC entry which seems to read like the plot for an action movie. You have certainly managed to maintain the tension. Well done!

2. Wow, Katie, what an exciting piece of writing! I want to know what’s going to happen next – you left it on a brilliant cliff-hanger!

Did you check through your writing before you posted it? I’ve spotted a couple of little mistakes that I think you might have spotted yourself if you’d read it before posting.

Keep writing!