100 Word Challenge

My action packed weekend was so funny! The orange haired clown threw a sponge pie right in my direction good job I ducked, I wouldn’t want to ruin my brand new top! The next day wasn’t as fun, I knew that after that amazing day at the circus, I had to get some bad luck! We were going to the zoo, and although it sounds amazing, I couldn’t help but think I wouldn’t be happy. We walked along the pavement to the car. When we finally got there we saw the tortoises they were so cute! I waved to the baby. By Liz

2 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge

1. Hello Liz,

Firstly, thank you for highlighting the five prompt words. It was very easy to see how well they have been used. 🙂

Isn’t it strange we sometimes think a fun day has to be followed by one that isn’t? This was a good idea for a story to link the prompt words and I see it ended well. Expected unhappiness gave way to happiness when you saw the tortoises. Well done. 🙂

Have you taken the opportunity to visit the entries of students from other schools? It is interesting to see how others have approached the prompt. Don’t forget to leave them a comment if you do visit. 🙂

Ross Mannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia

2. Cool story, Liz. I really like your idea of bring the clown into the story. You even managed to tell us about two days at two different places. Good job using all the words!