100 Word Challenge… It looked upside down…

As I ventured deeper into the heart of the forest the mist swirled around me like a living horror. The forest canopy let in little streakes of moonlight to pierce into my helpless soul. My veins pulsed with vibrant, blue colour and my heartbeat quickened. Suddenly, a black sillouete showed under the dreary beam of light from the street light. At that moment, I came into a clearing and a gaping, black hole opened before me if I went any closer I knew the tension would obliterate me. The trees shook crackling under the deathly silence. It looked upside down.

4 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge… It looked upside down…

1. This was a great piece. You used a lot of good adjectives. I felt like I was there, like I was the one doing the actions. Great work. Keep on writing, you have a gift.

2. Wow, this is a great 100WC Hallam! I really enjoyed reading it and it made me feel very tense because you used lots of fantastic adjectives to describe everything.

Keep up the brilliant work, Hallam!

Laura Team 100WC

3. Well done, Hallam!
    I appreciate your topic, because I think you did some research before writing the story. You succeeded in describing a black hole as it could appear here on Earth. This is a good text of science fiction.
    Keep up the good work, Hallam!
    Kind regards.
    Diethild