100 Word Challenges By Dominic6B

Suddenly I woke up, sweat dripping off my pale, thin face. Startled, after the bloodcurdling dream I just woke up from, I rapidly shot up from my bed. What made me do it? Why did I do it? I looked around, petrified, my alarm clock was like a bomb ticking about to explode. The stress was deadly and it was keeping me awake. That morning I woke up paralysed with fear i didn’t talk much at breakfast as I strolled upstairs their was a smartly wrapped present on my bed. Ob  opened it and couldn’t believe his eyes!

2 thoughts on “100 Word Challenges By Dominic6B

1. Hi Dominic,
    This is great suspense writing. I like the way you described how you were looking and feeling. I wonder why there was a present, did you have a reason in mind?!
    I think that your ending may have been left from a previous version of your writing. Did you mean ‘I opened it and couldn’t believe my eyes.’?
    Double check which there/their you need in the penultimate sentence.
    Keep up the good work! 🙂
    Mrs Radd (Team 100WC)

2. Hi Dominic,
    I really enjoyed reading your post. You are very good and setting a tense scene! I was a bit confused by the ending but 100 words isn’t very many to get all your ideas down.
    Happy Christmas and I hope you will keep entering the 100 Word Challenge next year.