Hatred and Punishment Part 1

My name is Arnold. Arnold Litnemer. I know, strange name right? I live in the city of New Orleans but it isn’t nice. I was born in England but when my mum and dad went on holiday, they forgot something, ME! I feel it was on purpose as well. They didn’t want me. They wanted a girl. A girly girl. Eugh, what could be more worse? They wanted to replace me with a girl that looked like well, that! Their dream came true. They named her Isabella. Obviously, they didn’t want me anymore. I was a constant reminder to them of the people who they didn’t like. The people they thought were the most arrogant people in town. I reminded them of Grandma and Grandpa. Of course they couldn’t tell that I would turn out like them but they wanted me to so they didn’t have to have contact with me. They sent me to a rubbish playschool with no toys or games. And lumpy milk. That was foul. I felt like I wasn’t even a human there. Seriously. It was no fun. Then my mum and dad came up with the plan to leave me with Aunty Maria, the most stubborn, wartiest woman in America. Seriously, you might not believe me now but if you ever saw her, there would be a high chance that you would faint. Aunty Maria is the most ugliest looking woman in the world and the weird part is she eats spaghwetti. Yeah, I know it might look like a spelling error but its not. Its a mixture of worms and spaghetti. I puke every time she makes it. I don’t even have my own room there. Well I do, but its in the shed…

Find out about Arnolds mischevious adventures in PII