SLENDERMAN by Jabin 6B

Dear DIARY,

This morning I was playing in the park with Millie and Cat we were having a great time until I saw a strange figure in the trees staring at me he had a very posh suit , two long arms but no face it was plane white as white as paper my eyes suddenly went blurred I couldn’t see  but when I finally could see again he had moved closer I stared at him for a good minute or so until Millie said her and Cat were going I said bye and turned back to look at the strange figure… he had got closer I blinked he got even closer  so I ran home looking over my shoulder every second I could and he had always moved.  When I got home I kept looking out of the window to see if he was there, he wasn’t.  I’m in bed now and I still haven’t seen him so it was probably just a random guy trying to scare kids plus it was Halloween so something spooky must have happened because it happens every year. But just then my eyes went blurred the figure was stood in my room, now I understand it was not a guy playing a prank it was SLENDERMAN…