Year 6 Performance 2014

Well, I would be struggling for words to justify the amazing performance I watched tonight!

The talented children in Year 6 entertained all their parents and teachers with a fantastic performance of ‘Shakespeare Rocks,’ a wonderful and humorous musical based on the life and times of the famous Bard.

It was fantastic to see so many children displaying such impressive talents with singing, acting and dancing being proudly displayed on the school stage.

As always, during the interval, the teachers surprised the children by sharing some of their own talents. This year, rather than a live performance, the staff put together a video, which was thoroughly enjoyed by children and parents. Here is the Staff video –

At the end of the performance, this video was shared to show their journey through the school and is a wonderful keepsake for the children and parents. To download a copy follow the link to the vimeo website, where a download option should be available:

Another massive well done to Year 6! After all that hard work they can relax as they get ready for Robinwood next week.

2 thoughts on “Year 6 Performance 2014

1. The hard work and support from the team here at Davyhulme has been something I will never forget as a parent so I know my child will cherish these memories forever. They say your school days are the happiest in your life and you have played a vital part in building the foundation towards a successful future for all children who attend this school.
    For that I thank you.

2. Fantastic show well done to all who took part especially my daughter lily very proud mum 🙂